Hi everyone,
Sorry its been a while since I did an update. We just received our latest email on Thursday this week and there are currently 4 birth mothers in the program that meet our profile wishes, all 4 mothers are due in between Jan. and Feb. next year, but they are still in the counseling phase and have not been presented with any lifebooks yet, but we will be notified when they are. There are on 19 adopting parents that our waiting in the program with us, so our chances of getting a referral sooner then later are pretty good, please just keep your fingers crossed and say lots of prayers!!
Currently I am in the process of making all the Caramel pretzels that everyone pre-ordered for Halloween, so look for those to be delveried within the next 2 weeks. I have already had the request to make them for Christmas this year, and I plan on doing that, we need all the help we can get to get the baby Marleau account to increase.
Again as always I want to let you all know how much Joe and I appreciated all the support, and help with dreams to becoming parents, it means soooooo much to us!!!
Saturday, October 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment